Combined Flu jab

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the two separate ones at the same time last year and felt no adverse effects. I doubt whether this one would be any different but have no degrees in immunology to back it up.

Pete

IMG_2151.jpeg

From what I’ve read it’s more common for men under 40 but I’d rather not take the chance.
I’ll continue with the traditional Flu vaccine for the time being.

I am not against any vacines and believe they can protect people from a lot of medical illnesses like small pox etc but you do have to be more cautious when a vacine originates out of desperation and is rushed to market due to a pandemic without going through the normal drawn out overly cautious process.

Oh for gods sake, these side effects are extremely rare and the vaccine would not be approved if the risks of not having them were not much higher than having them.

Why the hell do we have a ******* moderator on a forum like this promoting vaccine scepticism?

Fucks sakes.

If you have a COVID jab and stand near a 5g mast the conspiracy theorists will appear in a cloud of dust and will turn you into a genetically modified sheep unless you inject 10ml of bleach and turn round 3 times before sunrise. Must be true, a neighbour said he met a bloke in a pub who had heard it from a woodworker who had read all about it on the internet.

And other nonsense....

Because of the NHS and many clever people who found very quick ways to develop all kinds of vaccines, people in the UK in certain risk categories have free access to vaccines. Vaccines that millions of people around the world would love to be able to get.

We should celebrate the fact we can roll out new medicines in a few months rather than a few years. Using old technology flu and COVID deaths would have been much higher and still happening.

If you choose not to use it, fine, your choice. I just say thanks and book the appointment

Latest posts

Back