cheap suppliers of wood worktop

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big soft moose

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks

I know ive seen a link for suppliers of (solid wood) worktop on here but I cant find it now - Also cheap supliers of bathroom fittings.

anyone point me in the right direction

The bro in law is looking at buying a house so this is long range research for when i get roped into helping with the refit and refurb.

cheers

Pete

cheers andy - they look about half the price of focus -

that said i was thinking of something more specific which has been cited on here before.

I ordered through these guys in 2007 also

http://www.kitchen-surplus.co.uk/

The thing you seem to pay for with worktops is the stave lengths. I bought oak worktops from these guys and asked before ordering what the minimum and max stave lengths were to be told 200mm - 600mm averaging 400mm.

They were 90mm - 200mm when they arrived, but they did give me £180 refund.

Ikea were one of the most expensive places when we got these. Their quoted prices are often for meter lengths (but only in small print at the bottom of the page) so make sure you ask first.

The rest of our kitchen was from Ikea (and very good it is too) but even the Ikea delivery guy told us we'd done well not to order their worktops as they are so expensive.

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back