• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Scheppach DP16VLS 500W pillar drill

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammy.se

Established Member
Reaction score
Selling my pillar drill: Scheppach DP16VLS 500W pillar drill

Manufacturer page: https://scheppach.uk/scheppach-500w-13mm-bench-pillar-drill-dp16vls/

Works fine, great starter drill for occasional and light duty work. I’ve used it for euro hinge holes, holes in metal, making jigs out of plywood etc
Very steady, no wobble as you can see from the video. Has a laser guide but the batteries have run out so I need to test that. Original manual, chuck key and hex key for included as well.

£60, £50 collection from Redbridge/East London. Can box it up for shipping at buyers expense. Might be able to deliver locally, depending on location

IMG_2788.jpeg
IMG_2783.jpegIMG_2781.jpegIMG_2780.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi there @sammy.se Would you mind boxing up and sending to Scotland? Assuming the shipping cost is not crazy, then I’d be interested.

Thanks.

Hi!! I don’t mind. Let me check the weight and postage cost this weekend and let you know what the total cost would be, before you decide

Hello sammy.se if it doesn't work out with BareBear would you let me know please.

Regards
Paul

Hi, Apologies, I had to travel at short notice, but I promise I will get back to you on Thursday when I am back home

Hi All,

Sincere apologies for the delay. I have COVID and currently unable to do much :-(
Will update you all on postage options in a few days when I'm hopefully better

Hi All,

Sincere apologies for the delay. I have COVID and currently unable to do much :-(
Will update you all on postage options in a few days when I'm hopefully better
Bad news mate. Get well soon. It’s no problem for me. I was able to get something else locally. Hopefully you’re on the mend. It’s no fun.

Back