SAWSTOP CTS Compact Table Saw 230V

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LewisB

Reaction score
I’m looking for a compact table saw that can be stowed away and taken outside my small workshop (I do all my cutting and sanding outside). I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this table saw? I couldn’t find too many reviews on it. Aside from the good saw stop safety features does anyone know how this saw performs?
Thanks

Badger reviewed them -

I saw them at the SawStop demo last week, the quality of the saw is very close to the Bosch/Makita/Dewalt saws. Personally I would prefer a cast iron saw with induction motor, but, thats not so easy to stow away.

I don't think you'll find better than the advice above. The saws are super new, pre launch still I think in Europe. The only people who will have them other than Sawstop EU's demonstrators are social media types.

I’m pretty sure that I saw somewhere that Sawstop are going to be demonstrating their wares as the Harrogate show next month. If Harrogate is not too far away it may be worth visiting to take a look Lewis?

Back