Rutlands chuck on offer

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graduate_owner

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
just a thumbs up - Rutlands have a special offer going on their precision 100 chuck. It is now available for £165 and comes with 6 sets of Jaws, screw chuck and faceplate rings. I bought a set a few years ago and they seem pretty good. I paid £200 for mine. The only thing is it comes in 1"x8tpi thread so an adapter might be needed (included free if needed), This is the only chuck I could find for my Denford Viceroy, which is why I bought one, but the adapter does introduce some run-out unfortunately.
I don't think it has the same build quality as my Axminster Evolution chuck on my graduate but Axminster don't supply this in the 1 1/2 x 8 Denford thread. The jaws are not interchangeable either, between Axminster and Rutland's. However at the price I think it i a really good deal, especially when you consider jaws alone can be in the region of £50 a set.

K

The offer I was sent had different threads available:
1" x 8tpi and 33 x 3.5mm chucks are direct threaded, 3/4" x 16tpi, 1" x 12tpi, 1 1/4" x 8tpi and 1 1/2" x 8tpi chucks are supplied with thread adaptors.

Latest posts

Back