Posting my first pic (** WARNING - 1.2 Mb Download**)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1823.jpg

That spoon is a true work of art ! Colin showed me it the other day and it really is an amazing piece :shock:

This is for a friends first grandchild ( counting down the three months to go)
Picture137.jpg

Picture138.jpg

There will also an egg and box for it all

Hi Colin,

I love the segmented work, I just can't get my head around how you would glue that up. Good stuff.

Mark

Yep, it does look a bit clearer, still looks amazing though. I think I might have a go at something segmented when I get a bit of time to play :roll: :roll:

And heres me thinking that would make a really nice mallet! Sorry Colin, great work! :lol:

SimonA

SimonA":15dt9c74 said:
And heres me thinking that would make a really nice mallet! Sorry Colin, great work! :lol:

SimonA
Simon :roll:
You have not got it wrong if you think about it, if left in the hands of a baby that is just what it would be :) ( hopefully not with this one ) (hammer)[-o<

Hi all
Its me again
Can some one tell me which army cap badge this is ( sorry no prizes :roll: )
Picture140.jpg

Thats not fare [-( [-( :)
That was quick and hopefully soon :roll: I will get it finished and painted, which does make a big difference
:)

You cant see it in the big pic but it will have navel crown at the bottom to, plus the bugle in the middle too.
Not sure if I am look forward to doing all the battle honors again ](*,)
This is my second one

Sorry, Colin - I have a hopeless search engine addiction and just have to know :oops:

I confess, I have zero idea why an army badge would have a naval crown - care to educate me? Now a RM globe and laurel, that'd be a fun one to carve I reckon. :D

Cheers, Alf

You should not let any RM know but we ( Green Jackets ) where one of the first marine type soldiers, with the light foot in 1809 Copenhagen, if I have my dates right
I was in the TA for over 7 years and we have a very long history as one of the oldest regiments still going :)
Ps I have thought about doing the RM cap bagde at some time and still might one day :roll: :wink:

Latest posts

Back