• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Metabo DH330 (BNIB) and Triton TSPL152 (used once) Receipts available for both from April 2024 (Planer and Thicknesser)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick_

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I finally got round to using seting up and using the Triton TSPL152 planer this afternoon for the first time since purchasing. Whilst it worked very well indeed, in my very small working area I am not setup for chip collection and have started using a lot more hand tools since making this purchase. I am therefore offering for sale. I have the box as it was only setup today and I can either arrange collection / meet somewhere close in Manchester and you can have it setup, or I can take it apart again and put back in the original box for posting.

Having decided not to keep the planer, I'm also going to let the Metabo DH330 thicknesser go too - I'll be getting a lot more use out of my larger hand planes :) The Metabo is unopened brand new in it's box.

I've included a picture of the Triton after its one and only use.

I'd have to work out postage if someone wanted to have them posted, but I know the Metabo is over 35kg, so may be a bit costly.

I've also included the original invoices for full transparency. It feels like taking a 15% hit on the Triton and 10% on the Metabo is fair, but happy to be corrected.

Triton TSPL152 (purchased £305) selling for £250
Metabo DH330 (purchased £389) selling for £350

Both items plus postage or collect/meet in Manchester

Bank transfer or cash preferred.

IMG_4642.jpeg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-29 at 19.04.56.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-29 at 19.04.56.png
    300.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-06-29 at 19.04.36.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-29 at 19.04.36.png
    268.5 KB · Views: 0