• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Mafell DD40G Duo dowler + extras

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blister

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Year 2014 , Not had lots of use , It is the double dowel version, Inbuilt dust extraction,
The cheapest I can see on line for a new one is around £750, This one can be yours for £350 collected
or plus postage. Lots of videos on that tube.
Anyone " seriously " intrested I can do some images.

I know many of us will know what one looks like but a nice picture will provide information on its condition. Also is it 230 or 110 volts ?
Well, I didn't know so I put

Mafell DD40G Duo dowler​

into ebay search...and look at the bottom listing of the four!

Year 2014 , Not had lots of use , It is the double dowel version, Inbuilt dust extraction,
The cheapest I can see on line for a new one is around £750, This one can be yours for £350 collected
or plus postage. Lots of videos on that tube.
Anyone " seriously " intrested I can do some images.
The for sale rules require images. An important reason is for your buyers to judge the condition of what you are selling. I'll leave this in place for 24 hours while you provide them otherwise it will be deleted.

I have this one I paid 400 for it which I thought was fair . I have seen them around 200 bur they were battered and still snapped up in two seconds . there are two versions this is the same one I have which apparently isn't powerfull enough to do 12 or 16mm dowels . I'm still going to buy the larger cutters and give it a try maybe try and slow the speed down a bit with a vfd . it should be OK In pine or chipboard I would guess

that's good news to hear thanks . one of the best thing about these is the dust extraction with the hoover plugged in there isn't even the tiniest bit of dust anywhere it's so nice to be able to join things quickly and so clean . also the retractable pins are great as you don't need to even mark anything or get the measuring tape out . a lot stronger than a biscuit in resisting flexing the joint . used it the other day for some skirting round a pipe and with polyurethane glue in five minutes you have a strong joint ready to be fitted .
20240909_164748.jpg

Back