Mac timbers open day Sunday 30 June

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not as much as I hate the dentist who removed the tooth next to it saying that was the problem....
Ouch !!! The pain I had from 2 infected wisdom teeth was off the scale , enough to wake you up and keep you awake for hours . I hope it’s not that bad but the upshot of having them out is you you will be pain free in a day or two., mine came out sev years back 1 on Christmas Eve and the other on New Year’s Day .. just have plenty of painkillers handy ..

Hmmm a tale of two cities for me.

Wisdom tooth one was impacted, local hospital extraction. 15 minute appointment, 50 minutes later i look like i had gone 10 rounds with Mike Tyson. Surgeon says, go to nearest pharmacy and get the strongest painkillers you can . I did and they did not work!!!!! 48 hours of excruciating pain. Face black / blue / yellow / purple for 2-3 weeks.

Wisdom tooth 2 - sit in the chair, lets numb that... there we go, and it was out - no bother, not impacted 2 stitches and away you go. Back to work the day after.

So good luck.

BTW - I would love to get to this open day. maybe :;-)

Don't worry about it. I had 8 molars out in one go. 20 years later a new one decided to grow.

Back