• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Loads of tools

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowboy682

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Evening all
Sad news, l have found out l have terminal cancer and have about a year on this planet, so need to sell all my tools.
There are some new tools never been used and older tools, they are all in a shed at my daughters shed which is a 8`x6` and it is full this would make it ideal for some one starting out or wanting to start a small business.
l will not be selling the odd tools so don't ask.
Anybody can come and look around l will try and take some photo`s when l feel like going on to the shed,
l am looking for around £1500
for everything in the shed..
the only reason why l am selling is to make my life as comfy as possible at home and to fund a comfy chair for me.
thank you for reading this post.

After a good night sleep last night,
l have decided to sell the lath plus all the bits and bob`s for £500
and the Trent router table and all the bits and bob`s for £350

l will try and post photo`s tonight for these,
l will post more photo`s and sell hopefully the rest to anyone who wants to buy anything

the only reason for this is because l have seen a comfy chair which will make my life a lot easier the rest of the shed l will post

Would anybody be interested in a 3D printer its a Anycubic Kobre 2 pro with camera? part of the tools l have for sale £240

Last edited:
So Sorry to read this , wishing you all the best , and hope the outcome is like some of my friends who then went on for another 7+ years

Sorry to hear about that diagnosis, can you initially elaborate on a " Shed full of tools" please. Handtools , powertools, brands etc and follow up with some pictures please.

Sorry to hear about that diagnosis, can you initially elaborate on a " Shed full of tools" please. Handtools , powertools, brands etc and follow up with some pictures please.
off top of my head, Trent router table and Trent router with loads of new bits never been used apart from testing,

Trend 6 Piece Router Bit Starter Set, 1/2 Inch Shank, Tungsten Carbide Tipped, Storage Case Included,​

Pocket Hole Jig Kit, Upgrade All-Metal Joinery Pocket Hole Screw Jig Drill Guide System with Face Clamp, Pocket Screws and Plugs, Drill Bits for Joinery Projects/DIY Woodworking as new​

Record Power CL2 (3 Speed) woodturning lathe with chisels storage case and new record chuck

there is about £800 in the 3 mentioned above then there is electric paint sprayer, drills and bits, old drill press, old small ban saw, table saw new blade fitted, wet and dry vac, electric chain saw with 2 new chains, 5 or 6 logs, loads of other stuff. like l said l will try and get some photos when l feel like going to the shed they are mostly power tools with some hand tools
thanks

Last edited:
I'm very sorry to hear about your situation. I too had an uncle who was given circa 6 months to live and he surpassed that estimate by 20 years. And they were 20 good years. Don't loose your faith and best of luck!

Evening all
Sad news, l have found out l have terminal cancer and have about a year on this planet, so need to sell all my tools.
There are some new tools never been used and older tools, they are all in a shed at my daughters shed which is a 8`x6` and it is full this would make it ideal for some one starting out or wanting to start a small business.
Anybody can come and look around l will try and take some photo`s when l feel like going on to the shed,
the only reason why l am selling is to make my life as comfy as possible at home and to fund a comfy chair for me.
Very sorry to hear this, mate. Really very sorry!

Evening all
Sorry to hear this. Hope you remain as comfortable as possible.

Sorry to hear your news Cowboy. s others said, make the most of the time you have left and don't give up, you never know, it could be far longer than you think. Docs can only give an opinion and are often wide of the mark. Good luck.

What a difficult post that must have to write. So sorry to read this but keep your fingers crossed. Sometimes such a diagnosis can be way off the mark and there may be many more years. Good luck

Great that you've got the chair coming today, you can snuggle down and get really comfortable soon! People here are a good sort, they won't rob you, that's for sure. Congratulations on the chair.

Back