• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FTAGH Kity 636 Planer Stand

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sams93

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a Kity 636 but mine lives on it's own dedicated workbench so I don't use the legs etc it came with.

Whilst I have no use for them and am space constrained so cannot just store them forevere. I am reluctant to discard the legs as they aren't made any more and I expect someone somewhere might be able to use them.

I don't want anything for them, I'm in east sussex but would be happy to post them to anyone who might use them or even who would prefer to have them as spares! They are at risk of being binned currently and I think that is a shame.

I think they would also fit a kity 635.

Hi, are these still available? I have the offer of a 636 from my Dad who has the combi setup but I’m only really interested in the planer thicknesses. Still working out how I can get this setup stand-alone but I am guessing having the legs is a good start

Hi - yes they are. If you have the legs and the planer you’ll just need to sort a motor and something to mount it to.

If you want them you’re welcome to them - would be delighted for them to go to someone who might use them.

Thanks for getting back to me. I'll drop you a DM later this evening if that is OK?

On a related note, I looked at the planer this weekend and it looks to be in good general condition. I looked at the rollers expecting one of them to be rubber but it looks like it is a steel roller. Is this right?

Back