I hate Wimbledon or to be precise.....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogerS

Established Member
Reaction score
...the way the BBC muck about with the scheduling. I realise that tennis matches will overrun and that those interested want to continue watching. Somehow this simple fact has escaped the BBC scheduling department. Why don't they just dedicate BBC1 or 2 (I don't care which) to Wimbledon for the whole fortnight. Then leave the other channel alone and we all know where we stand.

I am p****d off with them shifting and shuffling programmes to make room for bloody Wimbledon.

PVR, its the way forward, watch what you want, when you want.

Steve

Is it just me or is Rogers turning into the grumpy old git of the forum. One week its cyclists then its noisy neighbours now Wimbo.. And another thing..its the World Cup next year.

I guess it's better than never interacting with anyone on the forum Soul(less)Fly ??

Soulfly":i2og9d0u said:
Is it just me or is Rogers turning into the grumpy old git of the forum. One week its cyclists then its noisy neighbours now Wimbo.. And another thing..its the World Cup next year.

He's probably one of those who missed the start of East Enders because they switched it to BBC2 :lol:

TrimTheKing":2vbwb03e said:
wizer":2vbwb03e said:
I guess it's better than never interacting with anyone on the forum Soul(less)Fly ??
Ooooh, you b!tch! ;)

Sorry, but you could call him a raving homosexual cross dressing doggie fiddler and he'd not respond. Extremely odd.

wizer":8xqyqabz said:
TrimTheKing":8xqyqabz said:
wizer":8xqyqabz said:
Ooooh, you b!tch! ;)

Sorry, but you could call him a raving homosexual cross dressing doggie fiddler and he'd not respond. Extremely odd.
Haha, youy've got a right one on you today eh? ;)

wizer":3tdiplue said:
TrimTheKing":3tdiplue said:
wizer":3tdiplue said:
Ooooh, you b!tch! ;)

great turn of phrase there mate :D

though on the otherhand with Troll(fly)s its often better to just ignore them completely.

I know I know but I just don't understand it. He reads every post and sees us all interacting but doesn't seem to get that he needs to do that too. I wonder if he's like that IRL? Does he just go around spouting rubbish and completely ignore anyone who responds ?

RogerS":2o4blnaa said:
I am p****d off with them shifting and shuffling programmes to make room for bloody Wimbledon.

think how the wombles feel having their natural habitat invaded by all these people.

I heard yesterday that people had been camping at Wim. since Friday evening to watch the match Monday which finished at 22.40, it must be very exciting Roger. :lol:

kityuser":otk115p0 said:
PVR, its the way forward, watch what you want, when you want.

Steve

yeah..right..until Wimbledon overruns ...now there's a surprise...and the BBc CHANGE THE B****Y SCHEDULE. Fat load of good a PVR is then. You either get Wimbledon when you wanted the last episode of Robin Hood or Crimewatch when you were expecting Supersizer Me.

It's simple, Auntie Beeb. BBC1 for Wimbledon fortnight. You can have 24 hour Wimbledon. Best of Wimbledon. Aunties Favourite Wimbledon Bloomers. Viewers Choice for the best ball boy/girl. Then have a schedule on BBC2 that stays fixed.

Roger watching Iplayer on a PC with a 26" monitor only 3ft away is as good as a 40" flat screen TV. :)
This time windows definately wins. :wink:

Latest posts

Back