Has anyone bought this router lift device?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnbb99

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone bought this router lift? I'm thinking of building a router table.
Any experience of it, good or bad?
1723630483187.jpeg

Just remember you get what you pay for, this looks like something from the east where a picture might not fully represent what you receive, in other words materials and tolerances. If building a router table then as this lift uses a router fixed by its base then maybe just fix the router directly to the table which is what I did for several years with my Triton until I fitted a Jessem prestige lift with the Triton. I did this because I had the router but had I not had the router then I would have used a Jessem lift and AUK motor which clamps round the middle and gives a much better attachment. Since then my thoughts have wandered to the spindle moulder and @deema 's thread is a good read and makes you think harder about which direction to go as it seems the spindle is more versatile, can take custom cutters and also with some models router bits as well. Now add in they are often much cheaper and better built so do a search for more info.

Back