Gloat with a difference

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chippy1970

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all thought I would just share my good news I cant help showing off. We had a letter in the post today saying that my eldest son has passed the entrance exam to get into our local private school. I am so proud of him. :D. Looks like the last 2 years of sending him to a private tutor were worth it after all :lol:

He went through a lot in his early years poor lad what with being born with a big birth mark on his face and cerebral palsy so when he was younger he went through lots of plastic surgery and physio therapy. Thats all behind him now and hopefully he has a bright future in front of him now.

\:D/ \:D/ :eek:ccasion5: \:D/ \:D/

You and the family have every right to be pleased with yourselves! Great achievement and more to come, I guess!

chippy1970":2op6o96e said:
I better start saving for university :cry: no more Festool for me :lol:

No, no, no...you keep buying as many tools as you can, and use them to generate income to pay for university (at least that's the excuse I use on her-in-doors!)

Marvelous news! Such a change from hearing nothing but bad reviews of youngsters.

Roy.

Fantastic achievement, you have every right to be proud.
Hopefully his experiences will make him strong and determined to achieve.

I'm a great believer in that all you can ever ask is that your kids are happy with their lives though :!:

cheers

Bob

good effort! Congrats to all of you :)
Buy tools while you can - you can always sell them later.
:)

Miles

Latest posts

Back