FOR SALE: SIP Mini Lathe

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strider

Established Member
Reaction score
Ideal for the woodturner who wants to turn pens or miniatures, this mini lathe represents excellent value for money. Designed to be bench mounted, this lathe has full cast iron construction making it extremely heavy for its size which keeps vibration down to an absolute minimum for more comfortable turning. The high torque 1/3hp brush motor has a high stalling resistance and delivers infintely adjustable and fully controllable spindle speeds of between 750 and 3200rpm to suit the size and type of wood. Offering a maximum distance between centres of 300mm and a maximum diameter over the bed of 200mm, this lathe will also handle larger projects with ease whether it be spindle or bowl turning. The spindle size is industry standard 3/4" x 16tpi. This mini lathe comes supplied with a face plate, drive centre, live tailstock and two tool rests

sipminilathe.jpg

I have one of these that has been well looked after, and comes with the original instruction manual, but is now surplus to requirements as I have upgraded to the much bigger version. Not sure how much the postage would be but I can find out. Or the Item can be collected.

They are still selling for anywhere between £120 and £150, I am asking £50 plus the postage.

If you are interested then please drop me a line.

regards

Strider

Back