Finsa MFC

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stanleythecat

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All

About to finally embark on my cabinet construction in the new kitchen build and have been trying to get a few quotes in for MFC cut to size and ready to go. Lathams got back to me pretty sharpish and were quoting for Egger which I understand is a good 'name' to look for. A second more local company (Avon Ply) have also quoted and were significantly cheaper but they sell Finsa MFC. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Finsa and whether their MFC is as good a quality as the Egger?

Many thanks

Leo

Don't know about the brand, but my small dealings with Avon Ply have been good so far. I'd be very surprised if their stuff is poor quality - it isn't worth their while as they have a lot of local trade customers doing kitchens and bedroom fitted furniture.

I suggest you go and see them (pick a time when they're quiet preferably): they may have samples (there's a lot of veneered board samples at the trade counter). I've found them very helpful, despite ordering in small quantities.

E.

Latest posts

Back