Extensive collection of Japanese, German, English and American woodworking tools, wood inventory, and library for sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lacornucopia

UKW Sponsor
Reaction score
For five decades I've worked as a cabinet and furniture maker in both the United States and Europe. Throughout these years, James Krenov, the internationally known classical cabinetmaker, designer and teacher in both Sweden and the United States, was my inspiration not only in design but moreover in understanding and looking at wood in the making of furniture.

At this point in my life I will be closing my woodworking shop and selling an extensive collection of Japanese, German, English and American hand tools of the highest quality and a selection of woods, some rare, many of which I have milled myself. I am also looking for an appreciative buyer of an extensive multicultural library with numerous publications (some first editions and no longer published) on furniture and architectural history, international design, reference and technical manuals in cabinetry. Additional tools, photos, original instructions and receipts, and any further information are available upon request. A detailed inventory of the woods is available. Please understand that I prefer not sell tools and timbers individually but am willing to consider details and the exact constellation of the sale as negotiable. Please do not hesitate to inquire if interested or, if possible, visit me.

Will help if you indicate a price , Not many on UKW will be in a position to buy the job lot including me due
to price distance and travel expenses also maybe import duty and vat at 20%

Back