Duel purpose Workshop / (site vac) dust extraction needed.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corky74

Established Member
Reaction score
My van upto buffers with gear so I can't fit 2 vacs in so I'm in need of a duel purpose vac and dust extractor in one, borrowed my mates festool midi yesterday to try out and not upto picking stuff any larger than small wind chips as it blocked few times,maybe I'm used to my old Henry real work horse but no good on fine dust, idealy it would be wet and dry but not 100% needed, but needs to be powerful and reasonable on bag prices too.. Does such a machine exist???

I have one of these- http://www.axminster.co.uk/numatic-nvd7 ... sel=702412 Admittedly, it has only been out on site once as I have a Numatic "Charles" in the van for clean-up as well as a Festool CT Dust extractor.

The NVD750 will extract from your power tools as well as clean up any debris on site. it comes with a 32mm hose and a 100mm hose. It doesnt have an Auto Start function though like the Festool Extractors do. The bags for it are £20 for 10 of them.

I've been using a VAX for a while now, coupled to a drop box and cyclone set up. It's got a re-useable bag fitted though, heavy duty cloth type, available for most types of vacuums as far as I know.
Got mine on eBay, think it was about £6 or £7.
Sorry, not much help in choosing which type but the bag cost shouldn't be an issue if they're available?

The festool is good for dust but not so good on chippings etc so need a more work horse one

Just out curiosity, why isn't the old Henry up to fine dust? My Henry has hepa rated filter and bags.

jnw010":2q0dp15q said:
Just out curiosity, why isn't the old Henry up to fine dust? My Henry has hepa rated filter and bags.

Had it a good few years now n bit battered n slight split plus I thought they didnt retain the fine dust like the L lass and m class vacs do, If they do I'd buy another tommow

Latest posts

Back