Dewalt DW320 Radial Arm Saw Table Size

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

borossasa

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to woodworking and trying to set up the radial arm saw DW320. I am missing a tabletop, but the dimensions are missing, so I cannot easily make it myself.

Does anyone here know what the proper table size would be, including the adjustable rim.

Thanks!

Have a look on the vintagemachinery.org website. I think there is a DeWalt encyclopedia of everything you ever need to know about RAS's.

Thank you for the quick replies. I have a manual that lacks the tabletop dimensions but I'll take look at vintagemachinery.org.

If you have the metal angle brackets used to support and level the table from below, just put those in position and make a table to suit your preference. As long as you don'textend more than maybe 100mm on any edge beyond the supports, you should be fine. Go big or small depending on your space. Radial arm saws are often built into a run of work surface along one wall. In that case the saw table itself can be as small as possible because it has extended work surfaces either side.

Latest posts

Back