Deft T30 Table Saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GKBray

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I posted a while ago, asking for advice on buying a new table saw, well, I have finally made a desicion, and i'm now a proud owner of a Deft T30.

Did I say proud, I meant pleased, delighted, beside myself with joy, overwhelmed, can't understand why my wife won't let me bring it to bed.

I am just sorting out the photos, and I will post up what will be my first attempt at a tool review. :D

Hurry up with that review I'm also very keen to see what it's really like. Is it too good to be true?
Whos Keggie? Come on don't be shy what do you think of yours? :roll:

Thanks for the link Bob, can you tell me why it doesn't show up on the Reviews page ??

Graham

Hi Bob,
I have just found it, in the Tool reviews section of the forums page, I was trying to find it from the link in the main page menu " Reviews".

Graham

Yes but as I already had a 30amp ring main to my shop it was quite easy to wire up a 16amp socket.
It will not work on 13amps 'cause I tried! :)

Rod

Harbo":15nq0d2x said:
Yes but as I already had a 30amp ring main to my shop it was quite easy to wire up a 16amp socket.
It will not work on 13amps 'cause I tried! :)

Rod
Rod - I was pondering today about the Deft (as you do :roll: ) and I wouldn't mind having a close eyeball at your machine and how it's set up? :wink: - Rob

Latest posts

Back