Cricket bat bench polisher

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csmartin

Reaction score
Hi,

I've recently started refurbishing and repairing cricket bats, and I’m currently looking for a bench polisher suitable for the size of a cricket bat. Does anyone have any advice or recommendations on the size or type of bench polisher I should consider? I’ve never polished a cricket bat before, so any advice would be greatly appreciated. I’m also interested in hearing recommendations on what type of polishing mop I should use.

Thanks!

Not really recommendations for a machine, more a form factor.

Given the size and shape of a bat, a pedestal-mounted machine might work a lot better than a bench-mounted one.

The bench-mounted could probably work at the extreme end of the bench, with the mop sticking out in free air.

If you have a bat not worth saving, you could destroy it like I did with this one. It was made by request to be fair.

Cricket Bat Wine Rack-BACKROOM.JPG

Could polishing pads on a handheld sander work - easier to cover the area of a bat and if you already have a sander then potentially cheaper too

Latest posts

Back