Bosch FSN guide rail square cut guides?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benhen31

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a recently purchased Bosch tracks and guides (GKT 55 GCE PLUNGE SAW) and it's an amazing piece of kit. Wish I'd bought it sooner!

But, they use their own (and Mafell) shape of slots on the guides meaning the usual accessories sold for track saw guides are mostly incompatible - Most brands seem to copy the Festool design so have lots of accessory options. I'm looking for a square cut guide, but can only find the generic ones that don't fit Bosch or Mafell. The only thing I can find is a few rough looking 3D printed options. I'd prefer something metal.
Anyone have any options?

Thanks,
Ben.

12878757-b74b-4957-83e9-0a0b791bcc3d.jpg.webp
5da78ebe-e8e4-442b-b52f-02a6a8ff8790.jpg.webp

Nice, I hadn't seen that one and it's compatible with the Bosch. Good find, thanks. Not cheap though!

The Mafell tracksaw has slots on the bottom for Festool tracks as well as the Mafell / Bosch.

When I traded up to Mafell, I kept my Festool tracks for rough work like cutting aluminium, and for small crosscuts where the longer Mafell tracks aren't an advantage.

If the Bosch saw has the same dual standard baseplate, you might pick up a short festool track and square ?

Thanks Doug, I've seen that, but as it comes as an actual piece of track with the angle guide on the end rather than an attachment it means I'd have to then connect it to my longer piece of track every time. So seems cumbersome.

Back