• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Books and DVDs

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Sefton

Wood Workers Workshop
UKW Supporter
UKW Sponsor
Reaction score
Threshing Barn, Upton-upon-Severn, Worcs WR8 0SN
I have a wide selection of books ranging from design, sharpening, hand tools, box making, timber selection, projects and general woodworking. Prices starting from a couple of pounds, too many to list but will be available at this Saturdays show.

Cheers

Peter

Attachments

• IMG_5720.jpeg
    IMG_5720.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5715.jpeg
    IMG_5715.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5714.jpeg
    IMG_5714.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
Hi Peter, I would very much like 'Cutting Edge Cabinet Making' by Robert ingham, how much would you want and would you be willing to post? I've been looking for a copy of this for several years!
I was in Herefordshire last weekend, but sadly I can't get down there this weekend too!
Ian

Hi Peter, I would very much like 'Cutting Edge Cabinet Making' by Robert ingham, how much would you want and would you be willing to post? I've been looking for a copy of this for several years!
I was in Herefordshire last weekend, but sadly I can't get down there this weekend too!
Ian
PM sent, thanks Peter

Latest posts

Back