best sea towns where to live in England??

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
phil.p":166d3zem said:
Avoid seaside places in Cornwall unless you wish to make your living selling overpriced ice cream or heroin. :D

Are the Heroin prices too high? perhaps I need to revise my pricing structure :twisted:

what about ice cream with heroin inside..that would be a huge market innovation..

A chance for my seaside tale................. hiring a caravan in Skegness.

I still relive the nightmare of England losing in the world cup and the locals going on the rampage ......... whats the easiest thing for a group of neanderthals to tip over, that's right a caravan. Quite an experience if you are inside...... luckily they only managed to get it to about 45 degrees before giving up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock:

doctor Bob":nid1w5wi said:
A chance for my seaside tale................. hiring a caravan in Skegness.

I still relive the nightmare of England losing in the world cup and the locals going on the rampage ......... whats the easiest thing for a group of neanderthals to tip over, that's right a caravan. Quite an experience if you are inside...... luckily they only managed to get it to about 45 degrees before giving up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock:

AHHA great story..lucky for you they couldn t make the caravan tip..but we must admit they had an eye for geometry..they stopped at 45degree only.

I am buying a house in Sand Bay just a mile north of Weston-super-mare. Close to the sea ( 85m), very sparsely populated, and very quiet.

Weston is a typical sea side retirement town with an exceptional beach and the ability to walk for upto 5 miles southwards into Brean Sands and other villages.

Best of all its within 10 miles of Exmoor, and 20 miles of Bristol. Bristol provides most of the regions employment opportunities, wood yards, shops and malls. Exeter on the south west coast is about a 45 minute drive.

Not for everyone but to a country boy who has lived and worked in an urban life for 46yrs it looks fine.

+1 for Dorset, lots of choice, from big towns to to a few houses overlooking the sea. Just depends how rural you want and how much summer tourism you want to deal with.

Latest posts

Back