A classic from Evri...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cozzer

Established Member
Reaction score
Screenshot 2024-10-01 131333.png

Not forgetting the Royal Mail wonder.
Royal Mail used to be so good. Now they leave my parcels on the doorstep (even when I'm home!) in full view of the road and have the cheek to email me saying they have been delivered. I had a parcel of medication delivered recently that had obviously been opened. Presumably looking for something re-sellable.

Well today my wife was expecting two standard lamps and tomorrow the shades got a message to say will be delivered between 1.15 and 2.15 , at 3.00 still no show so she tried tracking said parcels low and behold delivered with a photo of them at a black front door ours is uPVC white after a load of buming about we got a map showing the location they were delivered at just around the corner from us so went on a search and luckily a person had taken them in from the house opposite they were worth over £400 also lucky it wasn't raining and the company had a cheeky to ask for a review on trust pilot this was a combined effort from Amazon,Wayfair,Pacific, then the dreaded DHL can't read addresses just leave them anywhere . Embrace the future I keep hearing §0))0¢π$ PS they had delivered both parcels today shades and lamps on two different vans to that same address even though it was labeled with our address

Back