Work Shoes

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steel toe-capped safety slippers by a company called EuroRoutier are the way to go. Worn by truck drivers, available on Amazon; I've had some in my Amazon basket for a while, hoping my other half notices, for my birthday!

I wear a cheap pair of steel toe capped boots when I work in the workshop. They're comfortable and easy to get on and off. And I like the reassurance of the steelies when I'm moving larger bits of lumber and using hand held power tools.

I also have a couple of old rugs on my garage concrete floor.

However the best investment I've made to prevent my feet aching at the end of the day is a pair of old school lab stools. You can't beat getting the weight off your feet. Taking a break off your feet makes all the difference.

My workshop has a wooden floor. I usually wear leather moccasins, indoors, outdoors, & workshop-dors. Gave up wearing 'totectors', long ago. I found that if something heavy was descending towards 'em, it usually missed the toe cap. As soon as I feel something is about to drop, I can still move me feets out the way! - so far!

Fabric walking boots for me for work.Mine are karrimor ones which are about £45 pair.They are on my feet 12 hours a day from monday to Friday and find them very comfortable.

Latest posts

Back