Wolf BS3 Belt Sander and other items

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tofer

Reaction score
Hi All
I googled wolf bs3 sander and it bought me here. I am currently having to sell off my fathers tools due to him having a second stroke and wondered apart from usual auction site best place to sell items. This sander is quite weighty so postage may be a problem. Theres other wood working and metal tools and I believe a watchmakers lathe

Attachments

• PXL_20240826_101435062.jpg
    PXL_20240826_101435062.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
you could list them here , not sure if need a certain minimum number of posts for the sale section
Ebay
Facebook market place
boot fair

Hi All
I googled wolf bs3 sander and it bought me here. I am currently having to sell off my fathers tools due to him having a second stroke and wondered apart from usual auction site best place to sell items. This sander is quite weighty so postage may be a problem. Theres other wood working and metal tools and I believe a watchmakers lathe
That takes me back first sander i bought great tool sadly had it pinched out my workshop.

@Tofer you should read the rules regarding selling items on the UKW, we provide a place for established members to sell and allow others who meet the minimum criteria to also sell, ie a minimum of 25 post that are woodwork related. The price has to be stated and photo's are a must but please bear in mind that as a woodworking forum there are many very experienced and knowledgeable people here who understand tools and machines who do not buy junk.

Take a look at the rules found at the top of our for sale section and give us an idea of what it is you are trying to pass on.

Latest posts

Back