Track saw blades

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs C

Established Member
Reaction score
Looking for recommendations for 48t track saw blade replacements as mine are now beyond sharpening.

Are the Trend Craft one any good and do they survive sharpening? Or do I just accept that these are now disposable items :(

Thanks

whats your budget - whats the blade you have now
I have used freud in past , found at screwfix on offer and had sharpened
But now i use saxtonblades
https://www.saxtonblades.co.uk/
as they are cheaper than the sharpening and for me A DIYer , I get as good a cut
I use on my Mitresaw and circular cordless saw
Wow, seriously good value especially as they have an offer on! Thanks

I use Saxton circular saw, multi tool, jigsaw and recip saw blades - I've not had a problem with any of them. You can of course pay 2 or 3 times more for something 10% better, but I usually ruin blades before they blunt so it's all relative.

Looking for recommendations for 48t track saw blade replacements as mine are now beyond sharpening.

Are the Trend Craft one any good and do they survive sharpening? Or do I just accept that these are now disposable items :(

Thanks
I have a Scheppach track saw and throughly recommend Trend saw blades. I use them regularly as replacement blades on my track saw, Bosch sliding mitre saw and Bosch saw table and find them a good compromise between price and quality of cut. I have used Saxton blades previously but find them inferior to the Trend blade. Cost wise I have found Toolstation and Abbey Power on ebay very competitive on price.

I have tried the Saxon blades and found them pretty good. The yellow "professional" ones from Saxon are even better and definitely worth the extra money. Still cheap compared with anything else. Slightly thinner kerf though, so you need a shim and a fresh track edge. I don't think I will ever switch back though!

Latest posts

Back