Temu carbide tip tools - any opinions?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graduate_owner

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
has anyone tried the set of carbide tipped turning tools from Temu? I have not bought from them before and so am wondering if their stuff is just junk.

Thanks.

K

I don't have any experience buying from Temu but the prices are certainly attractive. You would pay for a single tool on ebay what you would pay for a set on Temu. And they look to have come from the same stable.
Might be worth a punt as the carbide tip is what does the work and these are easy enough to get hold of here should the quality not be up to scratch. Though I too would be interested to hear how others have fared buying from Temu

A few youtubers have done videos showing temu purchases, seems to be hit and miss in regard to quality of the items, I guess ultimately it's down to whether you want to take the risk of spending money and receiving junk, personally I have never downloaded the app or gone onto their website, I don't trust them at all.

I've bought many from aliexpress a fellow traveller with temu and have been very impressed by them. I bought a 4 wing 75mm surfacing cutter with indexable blades for around £40 half the price of the identical one from amazon/ebay. It's much better made than the old 2+2 wing 63mm one it replaces.
Not what you asked I know

Latest posts

Back