Sip 3hp twin bag extractor bags

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumo2001

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the size of the Sip 3hp twin bag extractor bags please as using large ones at the moment but running out so would like to get some that are smaller and more suitable cheers

I don't know the size you need but I find it handy using longer bags than needed on my Jet extractor. If I use the correct size when they are full there isn't enough spare bag at the top to close them up so they just sit there open until they get knocked over and spill shavings all over the floor. The longer bags have enough spare to tie a bit of string round the top to seal them up.

I don't know the size you need but I find it handy using longer bags than needed on my Jet extractor. If I use the correct size when they are full there isn't enough spare bag at the top to close them up so they just sit there open until they get knocked over and spill shavings all over the floor. The longer bags have enough spare to tie a bit of string round the top to seal them up.
It's the diameter I really needed if possible

May be wrong but I thought it was the circumference you need, which of course is the measurement across a flat bag times two. Obviously if you are running low that means you can measure one easily enough, Plus one for longer than needed, and be careful with the grade of plastic used, we ended up with some cheap really thin garbage once, totally useless.

May be wrong but I thought it was the circumference you need, which of course is the measurement across a flat bag times two. Obviously if you are running low that means you can measure one easily enough, Plus one for longer than needed, and be careful with the grade of plastic used, we ended up with some cheap really thin garbage once, totally useless.
Think I've got it but wasn't 100% sure as the bags I've got now are for industrial dust extractors and I was hoping that smaller ones would be cheaper as I have someone collect my shavings so I just wanted to give them the bags

Back