Robinson ET/E Saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First of all, congratulations are in order. So, congratulations! I love the work and the way you're treating the machines.

Now about this....

Funny fact: I'm in Romania, which is maybe one of the last places where you would think of finding genuine vintage Robinsons and Wadkins.

So let me add some pictures of the state in which you probably found the Robinson, if not worse. Not sure whether this is an ET/E or ET/T though.
Looks like an ET/E with the long table option. I have a couple of ET/E's, one I just rebuilt and sold. I also have a couple of the ZT/E's , never heard of the ET/T model.
SAM_5869.jpg
SAM_5887.jpg

Looks like an ET/E with the long table option. I have a couple of ET/E's, one I just rebuilt and sold. I also have a couple of the ZT/E's , never heard of the ET/T model. View attachment 185572View attachment 185573
Thank you for the info. This one here is still up for sale. I love it but I can't take on restoring such a beaut without having the proper knowledge.

Latest posts

Back