• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Record Power DS300

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imageel

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Virtually unused, bought for a specific project in mind but in practice was not suitable.
Probably has been run less than 30mins and is fitted with a loop & hook adaptor and comes complete with 8 unused 180 grit loop discs and one original stick-on 80-grit
Looking for £200 £150 ono so £150 under current new offers.
Prefer collection from near Colchester due to its ~30kg weight
front.jpg

Attachments

• adaptor.jpg
    adaptor.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 0
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 0
  • table.jpg
    table.jpg
    409.6 KB · Views: 0
  • top.jpg
    top.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Tempted .. if you could include P&P in that I could be very tempted

I might be able to do a deal if we went halves or similar - at 30kg bare it breaches most carriers weight limits, especially as I would need to crate it to ensure safe delivery and this pushes it into stratospheric £50+ pallet charges.
If you are amenable I could detach the cast table and see if I can secure both into two parcels thus bringing the costs back into manageable figures.
Let me know and I can see if I can keep the main weight below 30kg crated....

See what you can come up with regarding removing the table (I assume a simple enough job) and securing into two packages that will ship without potential for breakage in transit, if it's possible, and we can take it from there

ok -let me work out how it might break down weight wise and I'll let you know - may be a couple of days as have a lot going on at present
/Ed

Back