• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Power Devil Router (1020w)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, due to a death in the family, I have inherited a wealth of tools and am trying to gracefully sell items with the final value going to charity.

My next item is a Power Devil router, it's either not been used, or bare minimal usage by the looks of it. I can't find the end guide rail for it (yet)

Photos and a video of it working below:

Dropbox

Price: Fair Offers

Sorry for you loss, sorting through someone else collection is an unenviable task.

Respectfully, I don't think you will have a lot of luck selling items like that router here, it simply isn't of a quality that would have inherant value, and the price would more than double with postage.

my advice would be to try and find a charity shop that will take the tools directly and sell them, admittedly not all shops will take tools and it will be condition dependant.

you could also try donating them to a mens shed or similar

if you were very clear that you wanted the funds to go to a particular charity, you could try selling them for local collection via facebook market place or gumtree, or do a car boot.

good luck

@TheUnicorn

Thankyou mate, I wasn't sure on the router (for some reason the person had three), I've got a DeWalt huge pull saw type thing, a molding machine, a planer/thicknesser, and wood turning lathe to get rid of (they are Elektra Beckum I think). I did think of fleabay or facebook, up where we are at the moment (originally from London), there are so many people up here who mess around on the local markets it's easier to dump (which is a shame).

I didn't think of mens sheds, will drop them an email now!

you may be more successful here with some of the larger items you've mentioned, which ever route you take I'd post plenty of pictures (you shouldn't need to use dropbox as you have done above) and list model numbers wherever you can

Hi everyone, due to a death in the family, I have inherited a wealth of tools and am trying to gracefully sell items with the final value going to charity.

My next item is a Power Devil router, it's either not been used, or bare minimal usage by the looks of it. I can't find the end guide rail for it (yet)

Photos and a video of it working below:

Dropbox

Price: Fair Offers
Morning.
Please read the sticky at the top of the "for sale forum" and follow the rules in it.
We don't do "fair offers". We don't do auctions. This isn't a free ebay. You need to state a price.

I'll leave your thread in place for 24 hours to give you time to correct in, then it will be deleted.
Good luck with your sale.

Back