Only me

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Moose

Reaction score
Hi All. I am a keen DIYer and general handyman. Love working with wood and 'making stuff'. Approaching retirement (hopefully) and looking forward to building my own woodworking workshop at the bottom of the garden in the next few months. The only plan at this point is that it will be timber framed and clad, about 4m x 5m, standing on a concrete base. I will be coming here frequently to read up on all the wisdom and to post relevant questions where I can't find the answers I need.

The existing concrete shed (8ft x 10ft ish) sits on a concrete pad and has same size area of solid pavers adjacent. My collection of reclaimed wood is stored here under a makeshift tarpaulin cover.
20230722_121853.jpg
It is also dug down by about 2 and a half feet below the surrounding garden. I need to dismantle the shed and dig out more of the surrounding are to the surrounding ground to match the levels to allow hard standing next to the new footprint which will cover the existing shed and hard standing - after pouring a new concrete pad over it. A lot of hard work and I am in the process of getting quotes for the digging and pouring - too much like hard work!

Looking forward to the journey :D

Cheers,

Nige

Attachments

• 20240910_080806.jpg
    20240910_080806.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back