UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rishstig

Reaction score
Hi, these days I'm a secondary teacher near retirement living in the inner west of Melbourne, Australia. Most of my teaching load is Product Design, aka woodwork. Started out as an Engineering Patternmaker followed by travel including working on the Brent Bravo platform in 1980/81. To become a teacher I undertook a Bachelor of Education Visual Arts whilst I was a Techical Officer at a teachers' training college teaching and supporting student teachers in the use of woodworking equipment and machinery. I hooked onto UKWorkshop via a search for a Kit1637 planer /Thicknesser. I aquired a damaged one from the school and currently restoring the machine as I wanted to prevent it going to metal recyling. I might be able to help members with their questions on this machine. Hoping I can aquire the parts on line I need and any info to provide a positive outcome on my Kitty 1637 which is 3 Phase (400V) equiped. File: Unloading it at home.

cheeers, rishstig

Attachments

• Kitty 1637.JPG
    Kitty 1637.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 0
Welcome to the asylum 🙋‍♂️ 🤪
Lots of helpful peeps here, once you're settled in maybe post some pics of your recent creations, there's a thread specifically for made things and another for turned things.

Latest posts

Back