• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Master slave modules

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sideways

Staff member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I have two lightly used "master slave" switch modules I no longer need.

These are a decent brand. Fully potted, and ideal for turning on vacuum cleaner / shop vac automatically in sync with a power tool.
They are much more substantial than the ones sold for slaving computer peripherals that aren't up to workshop duties.
The best use for these are probably slaving a vacuum to your mitre saw (universal motor tools, it would be cruel to connect induction motors to these).
The combined load of the tool and the vac should be limited to 16A. That's enough for most needs. You could slave a 1200W vacuum to a 2200W router or mitre saw.

Easy to wire up, I'd like £15 each for them.
That is about half price and I'll include standard UK post to mainland addresses in that.

Thanks

20240908_155148.jpg

No, one for the H.V.L.P. workshop r.h.s.: router, sander, bandsaw, drill press and lathe and the second for the H.P.L.V. l.h.s. on the table saw and P/T.

Back