Looking at Heavy Duty Sliders for Large and Heavy Units like Under the Stairs and Kitchen Units. ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thornley Marshall Designs

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I’m after some advice regarding cupboard sliders for heavy weights for things like under stairs and full length kitchen cupboards etc. I’m after side and also floor mounted brackets.

If you have any links, makes etc, that would be great. Thanks.

I purchased a pair of these recently

https://www.eurofitdirect.co.uk/collections/slides?uff_yzx8eb_tags=900mm (+/- 25mm)

I haven't installed them yet, but they seem to be very good quality, smooth and very substantially built, nicely finished. There seemed to be more directly Chinese alternatives available (via Amazon etc no doubt reselling from Alibaba) which would have saved a third or so on price, but didn't seem worth the risk to me. These were much better priced than a lot of the stuff out there from UK suppliers for slides this heavy duty. (I needed these for a long drawer in my workshop which will be carrying all my angle grinder and welding stuff so heavy duty needed especially as it has to be full extension to access the stuff - the headline load stats for this type of thing are never given at full extension).

Latest posts

Back