Logging in to UKW

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooper

Established Member
Reaction score
What am I doing wrong? Each morning I receive the email with recent chats. Sometimes I think I have a worthwhile or humorous contribution to make and click login. I often find I’m already logged in! Then finding my way back to the original thread is very difficult. I make my comment then go back to the email only to find it doesn't think I'm logged. I then give up and have breakfast and get on with day.
How can I join in with the morning email chats?
Martin

Personally I wouldn’t want the emails, as said just stay logged in all the time and hit what’s new.
Strange thing recently is that after selecting a topic I press the top left go back arrow but it’s not taking me back to the most recent. It’s probably the garbage internet here,

Forums / New Posts is my normal way in, but yes, just stay logged in.

If you use a PC you may not need to keep the site open all the time but you may need to keep the browser open on something so you aren't logged out when you close it.

I get the daily digest/yesterday's forum activity posts but don't click 'log in' - I dont see that option in the email - may just have misunderstood your posting? !.... I just click on one of those postings in the list in the email.

Previous visits when I've had to log in I've clicked the 'remember me' box. I (usually) remain logged in (tick the 'remember me' box) - but somedays I don't show as logged in so do have to if I want to comment. (Apologies for the garble).

I find that when I select one of the postings 'in the list', it takes me to that comment. I then read through - or not, close the window tab, go back to the email, select another one in the listed postings and a new browser window opens with that post. Read then close. Etc.

I find this the easiest way *for me*... May work for you?

Latest posts

Back