LEV Test Fail

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seasonalbiz

Reaction score
Hi all.

Can anyone, or does anyone know of anybody/a company... who can consult on appropriate ducting size to get our extraction system through its LEV test.

I booked a test... paid £600 and waited months for them to turn up. The guy spent less than an hour looking at two extraction systems (which service x5 machines total) - he then came in the office and told me while both unit's were old, they were capable... (both are old, but have both had brand new motors in past 4-5yrs). He said one system was "just about ok", but the other would need the ducting re-configuring to get a pass... and off he went.

A little while later I get a report which says both systems have failed... but they tell me they've referred us to a company who can sort it.

A few weeks later, I've heard nothing - so I chase that company up, and they tell me they can't assist... I assume because the jobs not worth it unless they're selling me a new system.

Can't have a new system installed as our landlord hasn't renewed our lease; so not sure when we're going to be looking for new premesis.

Any assistance appreciate.

Back