Keir Starmer

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delaney

Established Member
Reaction score
Keir starmer

-Beer & Curry Gate
-Lying about every pledge he’s ever made at Labour conference
-Lying about being friends with JC
-Being discovered as taking over £100k in ‘gifts’, more than any other MP
- Not knowing what a women is (even though he’s has reportedly had many affairs involving them).

An interesting incite into his personality?

P.s, For the usual suspects who want to bring up ‘Boris Johnson’ as an excuse, even though Keir is worse, or at least just as bad, you’re telling on yourselves, so be my guest. The two can exist at the same time.

I am just so utterly disappointed in him, I wanted him to win, I thought we were getting someone beyond reproach, someone who would be the opposite of Boris, someone honest and decent, someone who we could trust - but its just more of the same

migration.jpg

We do know the meaning of the expression "smear campaign", hmm?
But - kneeler has admitted that he has taken tens of thousands in "gifts", as have his front bench colleagues (also admitted) and it now emerges that the peer Alli's gay former lover has also gifted tens of thousands of pounds to a political group (labour front bench) who promote LGBTQ views and are unable to define what a woman is. Inexplicably these valuable freebies were not declared on the register on a timely basis, or at suspect values. The excuses have been laughable and include it is OK if in opposition. They had the cheek to criticise Boris for his birthday cake in his home and place of work, whilst taking all of this money. Two tier Kier is a high earner and has millions in property assets, but it was OK to take donations because he (a front bencher has said on the record - ie Lammy) "wanted to look nice for the election".

To me, rather than being a smear campaign, it is a sequence of own goals. Both greedy and totally tone deaf. Starmer is politically naive and has trashed his own reputation. If it's a smear, it is self inflicted. But it's not a smear - it's worse than that - it is factual.

Edit - typos

Last edited:
What a decade this is becoming Cameron, Johnson,Truss,Sunack,Starmer not to mention chancellor, s and you know what we just don't learn there must be more redundant clowns now Billy Smarts gone for us to choose from

I am just so utterly disappointed in him, I wanted him to win, I thought we were getting someone beyond reproach, someone who would be the opposite of Boris, someone honest and decent, someone who we could trust - but its just more of the same
I was pleased when he became leader of the party; that lasted until the 3rd week of 'LockDown' when he started whinging about the plans to get out of LD. My opinion changed to it's looks like he's pretty poor at researching the issues and it's just gets worse.
Today I just wish he'd call another GE and get the UK out of the mess he's and his cabinet are creating.

I thought bLiar was bad but it looks like he his actually worse.

Back