Introductions

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JDraper

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Joe and I’m working as a self employed joiner on the Essex Cambridgeshire border. I learnt joinery from my father who owned his own company in Sussex, and I look forward to meeting and learning from like minded people. I’m attaching a picture of my latest work, a display cabinet for my local church. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1751.jpeg
    IMG_1751.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Hi joe- welcome to ukw - my favourite part of the country is West Sussex. Nice job on the cabinet. It looks stunning..
Hi bingy man, thanks! I’m originally from West Sussex, but I married an Essex girl so now in East Anglia. Look forward to seeing your work

Hi bingy man, thanks! I’m originally from West Sussex, but I married an Essex girl so now in East Anglia. Look forward to seeing your work
Atm I’m chest deep in fitting bathrooms at a friends house . It’s been a 2 year on and off project but it’s very close to completion. I’ll be able to blow the dust of the workshop tools and finally get back to actual wood working..

Hello everyone, my name is Joe and I’m working as a self employed joiner on the Essex Cambridgeshire border. I learnt joinery from my father who owned his own company in Sussex, and I look forward to meeting and learning from like minded people. I’m attaching a picture of my latest work, a display cabinet for my local church. Thanks!
And I'm an Essex boy, Braintree then moved around: St Ives Camb, Hinxton Saffron Walden, so yes my favourite chunk of countryside albeit not the prettiest. Then married an East Sussex girl so now living there!
Welcome Joe. There are lots of knowledgeable people here who don't mind sharing their knowledge and opinions. Sometimes you have to sort one from the other though. 🤣
Have fun
Martin

And I'm an Essex boy, Braintree then moved around: St Ives Camb, Hinxton Saffron Walden, so yes my favourite chunk of countryside albeit not the prettiest. Then married an East Sussex girl so now living there!
Welcome Joe. There are lots of knowledgeable people here who don't mind sharing their knowledge and opinions. Sometimes you have to sort one from the other though. 🤣
Have fun
Martin
Worked in many places in east and West Sussex and Surrey . Fond memories 🤗🤗

Back