Impact Driver

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vulcan

Established Member
Reaction score
These are on offer again if anyone needs one. I’m very impressed with the one I bought some months ago.

IMG_1574.jpeg

i find the version with 3 torque settings much more versatile , as a DIY and use the different settings all the time for different jobs
and often put on the lowest setting to start and then adjust if needed

stops screws going into the wood, and also great for things like NUTs to loosen and tighten on things like lawnmower etc

Last edited:
The one I’ve got starts really slow if you need it but goes full tilt with a full press of the trigger.
Hard to beat for under £100 with a charger, 2 batteries and a decent case. I would have got a Makita to use existing batteries but a bare unit was just over £80.

i find the version with 3 speeds much more versitile , as a DIY and use the different settings all the time for different jobs
and often put on the lowest setting to start and then adjust if needed

stops screws going into the wood, and also great for things like NUTs to loosen and tighten on things like lawnmower eI have the 3-speed one (not Sturmy-Archer :ROFLMAO: ), I use aDW magnetic bit which doubles as a depth stop. The magnetic sleeve snaps on & off=, handy for removinr screws that have gone in deep.

I've got the DCF887, which has the 3 speeds, and it's the best impact driver I've used, especially for the price. Used for heavy DIY, not professional, but has bags of power and the 4ah battery lasts forever.

Back