dewalt track saw on mafell/bosch track

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James carter

Established Member
Reaction score
hi as above just wondered if anybody knows will the 240v dewalt tracksaw fit on the mafell/bosch track ? I've done a search on here as well as online and all I've been able to dig up is the fact that it works on the festool track ( which I was aware of )
thanks in advance if anybody does know

I can tell you that it's not impossible- I have a mafell saw which can use festool tracks as well as mafell. The dewalt would have to have that extra groove in its base.

hi as above just wondered if anybody knows will the 240v dewalt tracksaw fit on the mafell/bosch track ? I've done a search on here as well as online and all I've been able to dig up is the fact that it works on the festool track ( which I was aware of )
thanks in advance if anybody does know
No, sorry. Pretty much any saw can use Festool (and the latest Evolution G2) tracks and many saws can use Makita-pattern tracks, but you can only use Mafell and Bosch tracks with those saws, just like you can only use DeWalt tracks with the DeWalt.

OK thanks everyone I think I'll try the evolution g2 and see if i can make use of any of the festool attachments. I'd be concerned about a 3mtr length of track getting bashed about . even in a bag it would be a pain to store safely . quite happy with the dewalt saw . the blade can deflect a little bit sometimes that's my only gripe really

Back