• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale DeWalt DWE7485-GB 240V 210mm 1850W Compact Table Saw new unboxed

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ilya

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Bought this saw in September 2022, but then had a big pause for my workshop renovation and set up, so did not have even a chance to open it. While setting up my workshop ended up with a full size saw, so selling this as I will not use it.
The saw is new, I have not even unboxed it, invoice and proof of purchase is available. Bought from FFX.

PRICE: 300

Self collection from Wellingborough, Northamptonshire.

Stored in-house all this time

Attachments

• 35FC753D-3BD1-4919-A89E-D816C84C7A57.JPG
    35FC753D-3BD1-4919-A89E-D816C84C7A57.JPG
    9.8 KB · Views: 0
Hi is this still for sale and would you post this? Thanks Dan
Hi, yes, it is still on sale. Still unopened and in pristine condition. Also, I found an additional blade for it and a stand (screw scissors like stand) all new, unpacked. Posting that may be a problem as it is heavy and will probably cost the same as buying a new saw with free delivery to be fair, but I can potentially drive it out f that is not too far away.
And I also have a Dewalt thicknesser , though a bit used, but can also drive them both if you are interested.

Hi, yes, it is still on sale. Still unopened and in pristine condition. Also, I found an additional blade for it and a stand (screw scissors like stand) all new, unpacked. Posting that may be a problem as it is heavy and will probably cost the same as buying a new saw with free delivery to be fair, but I can potentially drive it out f that is not too far away.
And I also have a Dewalt thicknesser , though a bit used, but can also drive them both if you are interested.
Hi, to be honest that was going to be one of my next purchases so I would definitely be interested in taking them both at once, looking at the map, Doncaster in about slap bang in the middle of us would you consider driving up to there one day on a weekend and I would meet you there? This would be to buy both the planer and saw.
I could probably do any day on a weekend even possibly today I know it’s short notice but if would suit you?

Thanks Dan

Hi, to be honest that was going to be one of my next purchases so I would definitely be interested in taking them both at once, looking at the map, Doncaster in about slap bang in the middle of us would you consider driving up to there one day on a weekend and I would meet you there? This would be to buy both the planer and saw.
I could probably do any day on a weekend even possibly today I know it’s short notice but if would suit you?

Thanks Dan
Hi, yes, I would drive up to Doncaster, no problem also can do it today, as I am building a shed and today is not a good weather for building anyway))

Will you be interested in taking the blade: https://www.dewalt.co.uk/product/dt99567-qz/extreme-runtime-circular-saw-blade-210mm-bore-30mm-60t and a scissor stand https://www.screwfix.com/p/dewalt-dwe7491-xj-table-saw-stand/363kj for an extra 50?

The stand does NOT fit the saw (it never supposed to), you will need to drill a couple of holes in the stand to bolt it, but the size should fit.

Hi we’re getting sorted now looking like at would be at Doncaster about 2pm is that ok with you? Iv private messaged you with my number if you could let me know asap please if your happy to go ahead just so we know if we need to drop the baby off at the grandparents before we leave Thanks Dan

Hi Ilya, just got around to unpacking the saw there this evening, cracking saw! And the planner, thank you for meeting up with me half way today for the sale, really appreciated it! 👍 Happy woodworking.

Back