• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Creusen slow speed grinder , REDUCED to £150

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blister

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
My Creusen slow speed grinder is for sale , Works great , You need one of these to help stop overheating the tool edge,
I am only selling as I also own a Pro edge and a monster Axminster slow speed machine

£185 ( Now £165 ) collected or I am willing to pack it for courier collection from my home PE21
The post office do home collections , I also have a Evri drop of shop close , If you chose Evri I can parcel it up , Give you the box size and weight , Then email me the lable or QR code and I will take it to the shop.

Photo
5085C9C3-25D7-45CD-8447-978CEA4D5042 by https://www.flickr.com/photos/150639903@N08/, on Flickr
Video if it works

Blimey I only went and did it.

Simon Hope does a slow speed machine it's not a Creuson , Some other make and it is £285. My Creuson represents good valve.

Last edited:
Upperty up

Now reduce down to £165

I am visiting my daughter in Brentwood Essex this weekend so could meet up on route A14 , M11 , M25 . A11 etc if this helps.

Last edited:
Back