• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale CNC For sale yeti

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matty

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a brand new yeti smart bench that has had about 5 small jobs on it. I'm already in a position that I need a machine with vac bed and so this one needs to go as i have another on the way. It's in perfect condition and I will throw in a bunch of additional bits including 8mm,6mm and 1/4 collet and some milling bits. Will send pics but I'm not at the workshop at the moment.

lol, oh yeah I should probably put a price!
it was £6954 and I have a trend t35A shop vac I used with it which is £299 new. It's the Latest precision Pro 1.3 all updated with current software version. I still have packaging for all but the bench but it would be better picked up. It's in new condition and, as I have said above, has had about about 5 small jobs on it including one square test piece I did first.
£6300 for all of it, thats a good saving of 1k.
I will also throw in spare set of brushes for the motor that I bought along with it and a tin of LM2 Lube that the recommend to lube the lead screws on the Z head. You can also have some brand new milling bits too as I will be switching to mainly 8mm bits.

1000016679.jpg
1000016678.jpg

Latest posts

Back