• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Clear Out of Veritas and Festool plus more

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fireburst

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I am having a clearout as I am down-sizing and I have the following for sale all boxed and in excellent condition:

Veritas Side Rabbet Plane (05P44.01) - £100 including UK delivery - SOLD
Veritas Low Angle Block Plane with PM-V11 1-5/8" 25º Blade with case - £125 including UK delivery
Rider 311 shoulder plane - £70 including UK delivery
Veritas Router Plane with 1/2" flat blade and 1/2" vee blade - £140 including UK delivery
Veritas Micro Adjust Wheel Marking Gauge - £30 including UK delivery
Bridge City Multi Tool MT-1 - £70 including UK delivery

Festool OF 1400 EBQ-Plus 240v - Never been used. I purchased it as a backup for my 2200 and it has sat unused for a few years which is such a waste - £580 including insured UK delivery

All items can be collected in person for the Alford LN13 area or delivered to your door.

Last edited:
I am having a clearout as I am down-sizing and I have the following for sale all boxed and in excellent condition:

Veritas Side Rabbet Plane (05P44.01) - £100 including UK delivery
Veritas Low Angle Block Plane with PM-V11 1-5/8" 25º Blade with case - £125 including UK delivery
Rider 311 shoulder plane - £70 including UK delivery
Veritas Router Plane with 1/2" flat blade and 1/2" vee blade - £140 including UK delivery
Veritas Micro Adjust Wheel Marking Gauge - £30 including UK delivery
Bridge City Multi Tool MT-1 - £70 including UK delivery

Festool OF 1400 EBQ-Plus 240v - Never been used. I purchased it as a backup for my 2200 and it has sat unused for a few years which is such a waste - £580 including insured UK delivery

All items can be collected in person for the Alford LN13 area or delivered to your door.
Can I take the side rabbet plane please?

Latest posts

Back