Carter High Sleeper Loft Bed assy. instructions.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Brown

Freeloading Social media influenza
Reaction score
Bit of a long shot, but nothing ventured...
My wife bought a Carter High Sleeper Loft Bed on Facebook marketplace, with no assembly instructions. I've tried two firms that sell them, I joined MumsNet, asked ChatGPT, even had a "Live chat" with one retailer, who came back to me after a 2 hour delay to say no.
If this was just a bed, I reckon we'd work it out in no time, but it's a bed, ladder, wardrobe, homework desk and more combined unit, and I'm expecting much swearing.
Somebody in the world must have a pdf, but I'm buggered if I know how to find it.

I'm expecting much swearing.
This is an ideal opportunity to educate, via your Upipe channel, the rest of the world on how to put one together, as long as all the bleeping doesn't spoil it..

Good luck, sorry no help at all, as usual.

From my googling it looks like funiture village used to sell them. Could they help? And I couldn't find a manufacturers site, could you?

From my googling it looks like funiture village used to sell them. Could they help? And I couldn't find a manufacturers site, could you?
I've tried three firms that either stock, or used to stock it, one downright refusal to help, one on-line chatbot dead end and one premium rate on hold music service.
I can understand their reluctance to help with a second hand purchase, but we're not going to buy a new one just because we can't find the instructions, so it seems a bit petty.

Done this now. I am amazed that, in this digital age, I was unable to find the instructions, but my wife and I muddled through.
Thanks to all who offered advice and tried to help!

Latest posts

Back