Calor gas bottles for barbecue.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tongue in cheek, I'd have thought.

Actually, I much prefer wood to charcoal.
There used to be a Burger Restaurant up the road from me many years ago. The Burgers were “charcoal broiled” and tasted fantastic. If I could go back in time - about 45 years, I’d definitely pop in for a burger and a bottle or two of Schlitz.

Check connector types not just colour - we have three green calor ‘patio gas’ canisters and the fourth is from a local company and is red - all the same connectors

So, a Barbecue is only a Barbecue if it uses charcoal as a fuel...?
If it uses Gas as a fuel,....Its called an outdoor gas cooker...?

Apparently, you can now buy Electric powered Barbecues......What are they known as..?

I've just done a Google search and it seems as though you are part of a very small minority of people who believe that a Barbecue must be using charcoal as fuel @JefL
Did you not see the laughing emoji at the end of my post?
It was a (admittedly not very good) joke as a few more alert members noticed.

And to answer your question it is an “outdoor electric cooker”, obviously.😂

Just to remove all doubt, see the laughing emoji., this is also another very bad joke.

Did you not see the laughing emoji at the end of my post?
It was a (admittedly not very good) joke as a few more alert members noticed.

And to answer your question it is an “outdoor electric cooker”, obviously.😂

Just to remove all doubt, see the laughing emoji., this is also another very bad joke.
I actually agree with the terminology. I bought an outdoor gas cooker for the convenience many years ago. It was handy but the food tasted like it was cooked indoors. I got rid of it and bought a Weber instead and the food tastes nicer. I can also add wood chips to modify the taste if I want, Hickory adds a nice flavour.

I went to Canada many years ago and gas powered Barbeques are very popular over there. Many don’t use gas bottles though, they plug into an outdoor gas line.

Latest posts

Back