• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale BOSCH POF 1400 ACE 1400W 1/4" ELECTRIC ROUTER 230V almost new Price: 60

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ilya

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
The router is new, I've never used it, just unpacked, all packaging is included. I have decided to use another router.
Price: 60. Either self collection from Wellingborough, Northamptonshire or I can potentially arrange a pick up delivery, but I guess that will cost half of the router)).

As it just turned out I have not even opened it, it is sealed. So whatever was packed by Bosch is there. Only the outer wrapping is lost somewhere on n the loft. Proof of purchase is available, will be ready to open of course when sale is agreed.
Bought in September 2022 from Amazon

Attachments

• IMG_7920.jpeg
    IMG_7920.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7921.jpeg
    IMG_7921.jpeg
I don't want the router. But just to let you know I recently posted a heavy 1950s Singer sewing machine with an extra motor. Dropped it at the post office and paid £8.40 Royal Mail so it may not be as expensive as you think.

I don't want the router. But just to let you know I recently posted a heavy 1950s Singer sewing machine with an extra motor. Dropped it at the post office and paid £8.40 Royal Mail so it may not be as expensive as you think.
Good advice, thank you. Indeed, it is not that heavy and not super big, so post may be an option!

The router is new, I've never used it, just unpacked, all packaging is included. I have decided to use another router.
Price: 60. Either self collection from Wellingborough, Northamptonshire or I can potentially arrange a pick up delivery, but I guess that will cost half of the router)).
I sold the same, but used, recently, for £40 + post which was about £5 or £6

Could be interested in this, would be my first router so not 100% sure it's gonna be the right one for me, but I'll check and see. Would need to be posted ideally, as I'm nowhere near you. But happy to pay PayPal G&S and the fees to cover you if that's OK?

Sure, as I said was sealed, but I had to break the seal to open the box for photos

Attachments

• IMG_7938.jpeg
    IMG_7938.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7939.jpeg
    IMG_7939.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7940.jpeg
    IMG_7940.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7941.jpeg
    IMG_7941.jpeg
  • IMG_7942.jpeg
    IMG_7942.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Thats great, people can see it is brand new and even has the plug protector in place and the cable tied so hopefully someone will come along a buy it.

Latest posts

Back